Your order for the Fitness Bundle was completed.
You will receive an email
from ProductDyno containing login info
so you can download the product.
Before you leave to check your email
I want to tell you about a special one time offer.
(- Do NOT Close This Page -)
To skip this offer, scroll to the bottom….
“Fitness Doesn’t Have to Mean Brutal Hours Spent In The Gym”
How to Effortlessly Lose Weight While Lowering
Your Risk of Developing Cancer, Heart Disease and Diabetes In Just 21 Days
” … Even If Everything You Have Tried in the Past
to Get in Shape Has Failed “
Let me ask you a Question.
What are you doing to make sure you stay healthy?
Are you practicing the simple daily habit
that provides the following
incredible health benefits
for men and women,
young and old alike?
- Melts away unwanted fat
- Gives your sex life a boost
- Fights cancer
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Lowers your risk of heart attack and stroke
- Regulates a healthy blood pressure
- Helps ward off chronic diseases
- Makes your bone structure stronger
- Improves your digestion
- Helps you sleep better
- Reduces your risk of developing Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological disorders
- Can reduce pain and even prevent, arthritis
- Lowers your chances of developing diabetes
- Boosts your energy, strength and stamina
One more question:
What miracle health booster delivers all of the above and other
physical and mental rewards, yet is so simple that even a toddler can perform it?
This simple exercise, when done on a daily basis, helps you achieve
better fitness, fend off disease, loosen joints, lessen pain and even
help drop pounds nearly effortlessly. One step at a time.
Prevention magazine is dedicated to helping you improve your health and quality of life.
In 2015 they released groundbreaking research in the area of fitness and personal health.
They found that running, generally regarded as a faster path
to fitness than walking, can be unhealthy. As it turns out,
people who run at a rate of 7 mph or faster several times a
week have the same risk of dying from any cause as people
who practice absolutely zero physical activity.
More incredible is what happens when those runners slowed down to a
walking pace. Enjoying just 1 to 2.5 hours of brisk walking each week
instead of running, and, lowered their risk of death by a full 25%!
James O’Keefe is a cardiologist for St. Luke’s Mid America Heart
Institute in Kansas City, and a former running enthusiast. He
participated in the Prevention walking/running study, and it changed his life for the better.
He now walks when he used to run for exercise, and he urges you to do the same. Here is what he says …
and to improve your longevity, then walking is ideal.”
So, how much walking do you have to do to feel healthy, happy, fit and
full of energy, and receive all of the wonderful health benefits
mentioned above? Not as much as you might think.
The American Surgeon General, the American Heart Association, the World
Health Organization, the Mayo Clinic and other noted health authorities
agree that you only need to take 10,000 steps each day for nearly miraculous health benefits.
10,000 may seem like a big number. But it really isn’t, when you
consider that the average adult already takes between 3,000 and 5,000
steps per day. You do this unconsciously, walking your way to better
health simply by moving through your daily routine.
So fitting in the extra steps that can positively and substantially
impact your life, your health and longevity is not that difficult …
You just need to have a proven plan.
As you can see, when pain relief is handled by conventional Western
prescriptions, often times, the cure is much worse than the symptom.
Now you do. Introducing …
“Starter Steps: Walk Your Way to Better Health”
The simple 21 day program that gets you unconsciously
walking 10,000 steps each and every day,
even if you currently lead a
very sedentary lifestyle.
In this special report that works for women and men, young and old,
and people of all levels of physical fitness, you will discover …
- That walking just may be the “perfect” weight loss and weight management physical activity (Chapter 1)
- Walking regularly can overcome genetic health problems, even
if your family has a long history of health issues. (Introduction)
- What to do during your first Walking Week that virtually guarantees
your success in meeting your weight loss or fitness goals. (Chapter 7)
- What is the best time of day to go shopping for walking shoes. (Yes, this really does matter!) (Chapter 2)
- The smart part a heart monitor plays in your walking program. (Chapter 4)
- The perfect stretching exercises that will boost your performance. (Chapter 6)
- How to select the perfect walking shoe. (Chapter 2)
- Why doctors recommend regular walking before and after hip or knee replacement surgery. (Chapter 1)
- Two fitness trackers with built-in heart monitors you may want to consider buying. (Chapter 4)
- A loss of just 10 pounds can reverse type II diabetes. Walking can help you effortlessly
lose that 10 pounds, and even more. (Chapter 1)
- What you absolutely must know BEFORE you buy a pedometer. (Chapter 3)
- That a regular walking program helps treat, and even prevent, the number one bone problem in women. (Chapter 1)
- A handy conversion table that translates steps into miles, kilometers and city blocks. (Chapter 8)
- Where to wear your pedometer to get the most accurate readings. (Chapter 3)
- What “Yak Trax” are, and why you definitely need them if you are going to be walking in snow. (Chapter 2)
- That walking is the perfect treatment for erectile dysfunction in men. (Chapter 1)
- The old myth of “no pain, no gain” concerning exercise should never apply to walking. (Chapter 5)
- How to choose the perfect walking buddy. (Chapter 9)
You don’t have to join an expensive
and intimidating gymnasium or health club to enjoy the best health of
your life. All you need to do is put one foot in front of the other,
and take the required amount of steps.
Your first smart step is reserving your personal copy of
Starter Steps: Walk Your Way to Better Health.
This special 40 page report that can truly change or even save your life is
available through digital download for immediate use.
For a limited time when you purchase today
you also get all these EXTRAS
Fight Disease with Food – 26 page PDF ($5.97 value)
How to Lose Weight & Build Muscles – 50 page PDF ($13 value)
Walking Log 21-Day Challenge Worksheet-PDF ($1 value)
ss-walking-stretches-600 (infographic) ($1 value)
Walking Pays Off- Financial Benefits of Walking – 18 page PDF ($2.97 value)
No thanks, I’ll pass on this great deal.